Shipping Methods not showing up on Checkout Page

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I would like to allow my customers to have the option to select the method of shipments (Delivery/Self Pickup). I have updated the shipping rates under the "Shipping" options but I am still unable to see that option on my checkout. Please advise.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
120 0 26

Hi Regina,

Jennie from Shopify here! I had a look and some of your products are set up to not require shipping. If any of these products are added to the cart and taken to checkout, Shopify thinks it is a digital good or service that does not require shipping, so we do not offer the rates you have set up to your customer. 

The easiest way to turn on shipping for all your products is to use our Bulk Editor. Once you make sure you have shipping activated on your product, or if you test a product where shipping is turned on, you'll find you do get all available options in checkout: screenshot

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I have the same issue. on some products, it shows both the shipping method and on some products only one shipping method.  Where can i check to see if a product has both shipping methods assigned to  Please help

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Regina, Shipping is required for all of my products and I am confused as to why when my customers go to checkout there isn't a part for shipping. All that is there is "cart, information, payment". Shipping is suppose to be at checkout but it doesn't even show.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Did you figure out how to fix it?

0 Likes