Shipping Multiple Products from Multiple Shipping Locations

Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 2

Hi all, 

I've got something that I can't quite wrap my head around and hoping somebody can help me out in understanding this. I have products that will ship from my home, printful, and oberlo. How can I indicate to my customers that purchase multiple products (lets say one from each) what the shipping time might be for each item? Is there a clear way to do this? 

Thanks for your help in advance! 

Adam 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @AMLazzara! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Simply put, you just have to tell them directly that each item will have different shipping times due to the different sources they'll be coming from. Connecting with your customers is good practice and can do you and your business good in the long run!

In any case, if you're also concerned about the speed of shipping, have you considered checking Spocket out as a source for the products in your store? You did mention that you use Oberlo, and I'm just wondering how has your experience been so far in the context of shipping times? Is it satisfactory for you? On Spocket, since most of our items come from mainly suppliers based in the EU and the US, you're assured of fast and efficient shipping times - this besides the quality of the products being topnotch. Depending on your store's set-up, most of our items usually ship as fast as 3-5 days.

So if you do finally decide to inform your customers of the duration of shipping for each item, you can give them "good" leads if you source out items from Spocket. From reviews I've read, Oberlo sometimes takes 14+ days to ship items to customers - not really a great number to tell your buyers. In any case, if you're interested to learn more about the platform, I'd like to invite you to check out Spocket's website and see how dropshipping works with the app.

All the best to you!

0 Likes