Shipping Options - change order they are displayed

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

I'm not sure but I think I may have solved the problem by removing the weight on the 'pick up' option. Is it possible that because there is no weight listed it now doesn't appear first as the cheapest option?  I have had no complaints since I changed it. Would love to know if that solves the issue for others.

0 Likes
1 0 0

same problem here - it is becoming a bigger issue every day

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

same problem here. this seems like it would be a very simple fix and after 3 PAGES of "me too's" think this should get more attention. We are stuck with either eliminating free local pickup or having to continue to reach out to customers and send them an invoice for shipping when they don't end up picking up their orders. It's a poor customer service experience all around. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

@gemit3dart I tried this and it worked when I added 1kg to the by weight (it put the free shipping pick up in-store at the end) - but then I went to purchase an item on our site and it didn't show up as a ship option.  So I changed to lighter weight and then it put it right back up at the top.  Could you put a point by point example of what you changed?  I would LOVE to have a resolution for our store as well.  Adding my voice to the chorus of please fix this.  We've had to create a Shipping in Canada product that we routinely have to send to customers.  Causing a lot of time suck on my staff and lumpy customer service, delayed shipping and in a few cases grumpy customers that we had to offer free shipping to make happy.  I've tried re-wording and all caps and still, it gets routinely chosen.

0 Likes