Shipping Options - change order they are displayed

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Any news Peter? Seems like Shopify will make alot of users very happy if there is a fix for this 

Highlighted
2 0 1

We would also love this feature! Hopefully it is implemented soon! 

Thankyou

Beserk 

www.beserk.com.au 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 4

It's been over a year since this thread started and still no indication from Shopify that this simple feature will be implemented. It would be very nice to have transparency over the upcoming feature list so the community doesn't have to keep asking "when" and poor Peter doesn't have to provide the same palm off reply. A feature board in the forums here would be a simple place to start. Feature voting could be added to allow both the community and shopify to see what is most popular.

Anyhow, it would seem that I am just another shopify user patiently awaiting one of the many simple features to be rolled out.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Same issue... The billionaires at Shopify are too busy counting their money to make this change I guess.

Highlighted
2 0 2

How is this still an issue? It's embarrassing having to go back to a customer and say "hey, I need you to go back in and pay for shipping on this separate link." I cannot afford to eat the shipping costs when a customer doesnt realize that local pickup is defaulted. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Agreed. They are essentially forcing small businesses to pay up and use Shopify Plus for this basic fix. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Yes, I also need this option for my online store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 17

You guys do realise that there is a 'free click and collect' option as well as a free local delivery (define your radius for delivery) and conditional free delivery (over £25 for me)?

Check the options and look at help.

Just to catch up and bearing in mind the issues that are addressed in this post, what outstanding issues are there? Please list below

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Yep, aware of it. And it would be ideal for us. But it does not work with our newly integrated POS app. Not Shopify's problem, I know, but would be great to have some control over Shipping methods so we can make life easier for our customers and us.

Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 17

I don't know if Shopify actually review these comments: I hope they do.

I am surprised and somewhat amused that, in logging on to reply, I have entered my username and password ... AND biometric (fingerprint on my phone) ... AND Two factor authentication ... while I don't on the app itself

0 Likes