Shipping Options - change order they are displayed

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 8

Thanks for sharing!  I wish they'd just fix it as it couldn't be hard to allow us to choose the order!!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 8

Dear Peter,

This is obviously a HUGE issue for all of us!  It is making our customers mad, and also is taking up time having to deal with it.  During this Covid epidemic, many of us are relying on curbside delivery to keep our businesses alive.  Surely Shopify can help out during these difficult times as I'm sure this coding is not that difficult!  And besides if thousands of businesses go out of business, then that is less customers for Shopify so why not just help out in order to retain more customers PLEASE!!!!  

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 8

But doesn't it end up charging the customer's $100?

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 17
While, ironically, the sort order actually IS that way round, it still messes up all the other orders where we don’t want this to default.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 17
Exactly. No doubt, Shopify get a proportion of app sales and, therefore, profit by NOT implementing this OBVIOUS change. Set up an online shop and build in deficiency so that Shopify benefit from their seeming inability to make a simple fix. This falls somewhere between complacency and morally dubious commercial practice.
SHOPIFY! Comment?
2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

Hi, I have two shopify stores and both require this feature. I look forward to your update Peter. Thanks, Sean

3 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello Peter, Yes please !!! I also want my "FREE" shipping option to be listed at the bottom.  We are currently using Magento but I thought we would make a Shopify store to see if we should change over... We are still deciding.   The fact that this very simple request has been unsolved for 9 months despite pages and pages of requests is pretty sad on Shopifies behalf. 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1
Yeah this is literally the stupidest thing ever. Clearly Shopify knows and can change this easily, but realize they can make money by offering paid solutions. But this is super stupid low hanging fruit, but they are weighing our displeasure with profits. When enough people leave because of this issue and they lose more money than they're making on the revenue from apps and upgrades, they'll change it. But they're banking that nobody will leave over this issue.

Super super super lame.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 10

Agreed. But where is their trusty "Shopify experts" who weigh in and tell us we are all idiots, don't know what we are talking about and should be more concerned that we aren't making enough money to justify paying $200+ a month for this feature?? That's what I got when I first starting pushing for this feature. Haven't seen one weigh in on this in a while. Just ignoring us all? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3
Good news! Shopify has local pickup options now. Just released yesterday. Finally!!!
0 Likes