Shipping Profiles for FBA shipment

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello Guys, I wonder If somebody help me with shipping plan.

I am selling on Amazon and now I wants to sell on shopify with amazon fulfillment, everything set up and I also entered shiping rate into shopify from Amazon but when I see my store checkout, shipping rates are wrong. I have 3 products and all three have different shiping rate from FBA.

Could anybody tell how to setup shiping for 3 products in shopify using FBA? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Explorer
139 6 14

Hello @ahmadusmani

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Highlighted
Explorer
139 6 14

Great - let me review and provide update.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

i am very confuse to enter the rates of shiping into shopify becasue I have 3 products and all three have different shiping costs even with increasing units its gets low.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
139 6 14

After running a few test, I noticed that you have a flat ship rate set for this specific item regardless of destination - There is a solution for entering item specific rate table and have the correct rate display for each item at checkout but it will require the ability to set those parameters directly to the item.

Lets jump on a screenshare so we can discuss.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

shiping 1.jpgshiping 2.jpg

If You see here, I created seperate shipping profile for all 3 products according to weight distribution, but still Shopify taking wrong shiping cost, only for crib sheet its taking correct value.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
139 6 14

I don't believe this functionality exist as a native solution which is the reason for the call to discuss in full detail.  There is a solution with the following app  Advanced Shipping Manager  - It allows you to set those parameters on the item and display all rates/methods at the checkout. Please review and let me know what you think. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Please let me know Contact # to call

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
139 6 14

888 566 4932  - My name is Burt

0 Likes