Shipping Profiles

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hey guys,

We need to be able to determine the shipping terms for a customer more precisely. The customer has 5 different shipping providers and each shipping provider has a different priority.

Example:
the customers orders a pean. This may be supplied with al service providers, but it is preferred that is supplied with a service provider 1, because service provider 1 ist the cheapest or specialized exactly for this purpose.

Example 2:

The customer orders a pean a cabinet. This pen may be supplied with all service providers. However, the cabinet may only be delivered with service provider 5 because the cabinet ist too large and weights too much. This means that priority now lies with service provider 5. Now however, the pen should not be delivered with service 1 and the cabinet with service provider 5, but both products should be delivered with service provider 5.

Example 3:

The customer orders a mirror and a lamp. The mirror has the priority 3 2 5 and the lamp also 3 5 6. In this case the delivery could be made mit the service provider 3 or 5, because both products may be shipped with shipping service provider. But now it comes into question which priority the shipping service provider has. In this case it would be 3, because ist cheaper. (We must be able to termite such things).

We simply need too be able determine which product can be delivered which shipping service provider an what the priorities are which shipping service provider.

thanks for any help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @yazid12 ,

This is a limitation of Shopify's shipping profiles, so what you are looking to do is not possible with the built-in shipping calculation options in Shopify. 

I encourage you to take a look at Intuitive Shipping since we are capable of handling this type of setup. You can create multiple shipping Scenarios to house Conditions (rules) depending on what you want to happen with various cart combinations for particular locations. If you would like to learn more, feel free to book a call with Paul to discuss this in more detail and he can let you know how it should get set up, or to save you a lot of time, we can do it for you (this starts at $49.99).

Warm regards,
Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Is Paul English-speaking or do you also have German-speaking customer advisors?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

I booked a call for 4:00 pm. Will i be notified by e-mail? I live in Germany.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @yazid12 ,

Paul is only fluent in English.

You should have received a booking confirmation email, though if you input your phone # or Skype ID, he will connect with you at 4:00 pm your time. 

I've DM'd you his email so you can verify with him if you would like :) 

Warm regards,
Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes