Shipping Rates not Showing when checkout

Ed17
1 0 0

Hi,

I dont know whats wrong with my shipping rates?? I've watched videos on how to set it up and follow it properly but  am not getting anywhere.My payment method is via COD plus shipping rates. shipping rates are as follow.

0-248AED shipping cost would be 30 AED

249AED above is free

and when i test it many time its now showing.Can you guys please help me out  please...

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2543 327 518

Hey, Ed!

It's a bit hard to say why your rates aren't appearing without looking at your website, however, I'm going to take a go over a few things to double check and hopefully, it will come close to resolving your issue!

When processing a checkout you'll need to ensure that your shopping cart matches that of the shipping rates you have created within Settings/Shipping. In this example, you should see two rates, 1 for the charged shipping rate, and the second for the free shipping rate. If your shopping cart falls within one of the two rates and it's still not appearing then you'll want to double check the address to ensure it falls within the countries set out for that shipping zone. 

If the region and order value all match up to what you have created within your shipping settings then another thing to check is whether your product is marked as "shippable" or not. To check this you'll want to edit the product and select the "This is a physical product" so that the product is set up to be shipped:

If all those areas check out and your shipping rates are still not appearing then we'll want to take a closer look at your store. If you wanted to post the URL to your store as well as the products you're testing with then I can do some testing myself to see if I yield the same results.

If there's anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to reply back and I'll happily help out!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ediwfor
2 0 0

Hey Peter, I don't have the inventory and shipping options in my product... what should I do?

0 Likes