Shipping Rates not showing in checkout.

Highlighted
4 0 1

Hi,

My shipping rates don't appear to be showing in my checkout (meaning customers will be unable to checkout). I believe I have setup my shipping rates correctly, as well as ensuring all my products are shown as physical products and therefore deliverable.

What other things should I be checking on to get this resolved ASAP?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 77

Hi, @subnetix

This is Max from the Shopify Team.

Without seeing your rates or the error/behaviour when trying to checkout, there are a few generic troubleshooting steps I'd suggest right off the bat:

1. Do you have appropriate zones and rates set up for your customers to make a purchase? (No gaps in pricing, weight, or regions missed)
  2. If you're using price-based rates have you checked that your default package weight is equal to zero (or that it does not effect your current rate ranges). 
    • From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping
    • Scroll to the Packages section
    • Click Edit next to the package type that you want to edit
    • In the dialog box, enter your changes and then click Save

Take a moment to look that over and if that's not the fix, share some more details on your shipping zones and rates! A screenshot would be helpful. Then let us know which products you're trying to buy and the issue you're running into. 

If you need some more immediate help, please reach out to our Support team directly!

Cheers,
Max

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, i am having the same problem and im not sure why. i believe i set up everything correctly but my shipping prices still dont come up in the checkout. please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 34 73

@jossyspalace wrote:

Hello, i am having the same problem and im not sure why. i believe i set up everything correctly but my shipping prices still dont come up in the checkout. please help!

Hey, @jossyspalace!

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I would be happy to help you sort this out. In order to determine what may be preventing the shipping rates from appearing at checkout, please tell me about the shipping rates you've created under Settings > Shipping in your admin. Are you using flat rates (price-based or weight-based), or calculated rates? Which regions have you created shipping rates for? Feel free to share your store URL and/or screenshots of your shipping settings here so that I can take a closer look.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
2 0 0

I NEED HELP ASAP

0 Likes