Shipping Settings - Can't select Rest of the World

Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm currently on trial plan and getting myself familiarised with Shopify.

I have added USA as Domestic but it does not allow me to select 'Rest of the World'?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey Eelin, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

To create a shipping zone for 'Rest of the World' you'll want to follow these steps: 

1. Within your Shopify admin, head to Settings>Shipping. On that page, scroll down to the section called 'Zones and rates'
2. There you will see a button that says 'Add shipping zone', click on that and it will bring you to a page where you can create your new shipping zone
3. Fill out all the information and in the section called 'Countries, click on 'Add Country'. At the top of the list that appears, you will see the option to check 'Rest of World'- it looks like this: 

4. Finish filling out the details on that page and hit 'Save'! 

If you have trouble with these steps, double check that you don't already have a 'Rest of World' shipping zone created. Additionally, we have a lot of information about shipping and how to set things up in your store on this page in our Shopify Manual.

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Ann,

I see 'Rest of the World' but it will not select when I click on it. I am wondering if this is because I am in Australia but select US as Domestic?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey Eelin, 

That's strange for sure! It's possible that you might already have a 'Rest of the world' shipping zone then. When you head to Settings>Shipping, and you look in the section called 'Zones and rates' do you see the zone there? It might be the very last zone in your list! 

Let me know! 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Man.. Think my eyes were playing up on me. You are right, it's been added already. Thanks so much Ann.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I had the same thing but i removed all the zones. The fix was to remove all of them then save it and then refresh the page

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

i cant select mine either its all darkned out though

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey I am going through the exact same situation as you. I made a store and the "Rest of the World" option has a gray tint to it and wont allow me to select it. I am just wondering how, and if you were able to fix it. If you can please let me know as soon as possibly. Thank you 

0 Likes