Shipping Solution Needed for Multivendor Store

Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm in need of a solution to the multivendor nature of my store. I pay out a $10 flat rate shipping to my vendors for each order. However, if a customer orders 2 items from 2 separate vendors, they are still only paying the $10 and I am stuck with reimbursing $10 to one of the two sellers. Ideally, the customer is paying $10 shipping per vendor they buy from. Luckily this isn't a common issue as most purchases are a single item, but several instances would add up quickly.  

Any solutions out there?

0 Likes

Hi there!

If you're open to using a third-party app to handle this type of shipping calculation, you could try our app Intuitive Shipping.  You can create separate shipping scenarios for each vendor with a quantity-based calculation, then use our rate blending system to ensure that each unique vendor is adding a separate shipping cost.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like a demo of the product to see an example of how this is setup.

Regards,

Joel.

Co-Founder / CTO @ Intuitive Shipping
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
11 0 0

Hi! This would also be pretty easy to manage in ShipperHQ. You would just use our Multi-origin + Dropshipping feature to set what products are coming from what origin, and then create a rule to combine the shipping rates whenever items in the cart are coming from multiple places.

We offer a 30 day free trial so you can try it out and see how ShipperHQ works for you!

0 Likes