Shipping by order weight

Highlighted
4 0 0

Help needed - I need to set up a shipping rate for orders over a certain weight but in the Shipping Rates screen the only option is Item Weight. I searched left and right but all help and posts are referring to Order Weight that I can't find anywhere. What am I doing worng?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The order weight is on the page you fill in with description of the object you're selling. Scroll farther down the page and you will see the area where you enter the weight of the item. *The 

@Hartleys wrote:

Help needed - I need to set up a shipping rate for orders over a certain weight but in the Shipping Rates screen the only option is Item Weight. I searched left and right but all help and posts are referring to Order Weight that I can't find anywhere. What am I doing worng?

shipment is calculated by weight only. no dimensional weight shipping on shopify. Crazy.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you but this is not what I asked. I know where to set up the weight
but can't find how to set up shipping charge by order weight, only item
weight is there.
0 Likes
Highlighted

I hope you are looking to set up shipping rates based on order weight.

For that, head to Settings --> Shipping --> General Shipping Rates --> Manage Rates.

Create Shipping zones based on your needs and add rates for that zone based on order weight.

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 12.17.24 PM.png

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thanks you for your reply but unfortunately the shipping rate editor only
allows rates based on item weight, not total order weight - see screenshot
below

[image: image.png]
0 Likes