Highlighted
1 0 0

Please add Toll NZ - http://fasttracker-nz.tollgroup.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

I'm also having this problem. My carrier is CTT Portugal, and when I add the tracking code it automatically thinks it is "La Post" and adds the incorrect tracking URL. This is so time-consuming for me...

I changed the email template to ignore the wrong URLs and send always the correct tracking URL, but on the order status page, the URL is incorrect if I don't manually add an URL.

Even using "NONE" does not work as Shopify wrongly assigns "La post" all the time.

Please add "CTT Portugal" or at least give me the option to add my own. I'm even considering to move to Jumpseller due to the lack of this and another integration. 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
Peter, please kindly forward our request to add Skynet Worldwide Express in Shopify's list of supported carriers.

We are an online bookstore operating from Pakistan. We dispatch most of our international parcels above 2 kg via Skynet Worldwide Express. Some parcels less than 2 kg are also dispatched through Skynet Worldwide Express

Skynet Worldwide Express is a UK based company. They have offices in UK, Germany, Canada, Pakistan, Egypt and other countries. They offer very competitive shipping rates for shipping to Europe and Canada

Bigcommerce has also included Skynet Worldwide Express in its list of supported carriers so we hope that Shopify can also add Skynet Worldwide Express to their list.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi,

I'm facing this issues, every time I key in tracking number to my customers, I need to copy my shipping company url and paste because my shipping company was not in the list, can I customize the url so that easier for me to work.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Agree...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
44 3 7

Please add www.trackmyparcel.com.au (tracking service for TIG and open freight in Australia)

or add the ability to add custom tracking urls that can be auto filled.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, Peter,

please add a shipping carrier in that drop down list which is skynet world wide express, this is not listed in there.
the link of this carrier is snwwe.com

Thank you

0 Likes