Shipping cost in AliExpess is not the same after inporting products

Highlighted
1 0 0

Good day.

I am new to Shopify.

I am importing products from (SaleHoo)AliExpress to my Shopify store with SaleHoo's new Beta App.

I have noticed that shipping on AliExpress is free to the USA, but after I imported the product the free shipping is not available anymore. 

Anyone with how to handle this?  Sometimes the shipping is 100X more than the product.

Kind regards

Karin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
313 27 66

Hi, @KarinduPlessis!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify.

In these situations, it's always best to contact the suppliers directly! Both Salehoo and Shopify are not able to control the pricing set by suppliers for products or shipping.

In my experience when I first had a dropshipping store, I kept in touch with my suppliers I sent them thank you's and built some good rapport. Like any business, they'll always look after their loyal customers, so it's worth reaching out to them when you get the chance to ask them about shipping and question why they have added such high shipping rates.

Salehoo only uses verified AliExpress suppliers, so whilst they won't be able to control the prices, they can certainly control who they allow on their platform. So if you believe a supplier has breached any terms or is charging unfair prices, it may be worth reaching out to Salehoo to flag the issues.

I hope this helps with your dropshipping adventure. Please reach out if you have any concerns or questions at all.

Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes