Shipping costs in order summary

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! Shipping costs in my ecommerce are always the same: same rate amount in oredr price range 0 - unlimited.

But in order summary shipping costs are not visible. Why? This is frustrating... customers ask me to know total cost of order before check out.

Someone can help me?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
48 0 34

Hey Hipsteria Web Admin!

Chantal here from the Shopify team :)

The reason the shipping cost hasn't been added yet is most likely because there hasn't been an address filled out in the customer information section of the admin. In order for the shipping cost to be calculated and added to the order, the customer's address needs to be entered and the button "continue to shipping method" needs to be clicked.

If the address was already added in the example shown in the image above, can you please contact us at support@shopify.com so that we can troubleshoot this further? Thanks!

I hope this helps :)

Chantal, Shopify Guru

Chantal, Shopify Guru
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

Right now, I can see that you are getting shipping quotes. In fact i placed an order to Taranto, Italy and got the rates as 4,5 Euros. May i ask what was the solution to this problem? Was your address not properly defined? Did you delete shipping methods from zones? Your answer will help others in the forum as well.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes