Shipping costs.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have setup for orders 50$ and up Free shipping, before it was ok, today was order for 90$ and it worked like Free shipping, but then i get order for 150$ and checkout charged customer for shipping like normal rate like under 50$, what i can do? screen.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 3 3

Would it be possible that the zone wasn't applicable?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 62 129

Hey there, @Pietia 

It wouldn't be possible to pinpoint the exact cause without knowing more information about the shipping settings and the customer order. For example, if you have these rates setup for a Shipping Zone that covers the United States, it will apply to customers with U.S shipping addresses. However, if the customer entered a country that is not included in this shipping zones shipping rates, it would not apply and it would take on whatever shipping rates you have set up for the shipping zone that the country belongs in.

For example, you may have a "Domestic" shipping zone that is just the United States and then a second shipping zone called "Rest of World" that covers all of the other countries. Be sure that the rates you setup are for a shipping zone that covers the countries you want to receive free shipping on orders over $50. 

Let me know if this helps!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes