Shipping does not work at all

Digitīka
2 0 0

Greetings,

Today I finally launched my store after one week of work and a lot of hours spent on it. Now sitting here for hours, reading posts, trying to figure out - why shipping doesn't work? Like, at all. I got general shipping profile and the one that Printful brings to the table. Profile from app. I've compared everything, i've set the same amount of rate, which is flat rate, to my general profile. Nothing works. It says "can't ship to your address". Tried a couple of different Latvian addresses, none works. I have region of Europe selected in General Shipping Profile and Printful has the same. I have selected free shipping, for all profiles, that goes above 45 euros. Anyways. Nothing works for me, tried to select, deselect regions, countries. Nothing. I need a solution, advice or whatever otherwise i'll need to cancel sub, because there's absolutely no point running a shop that can't have shipping integrated.

Best regards,

John

0 Likes
Digitīka
2 0 0

I found the solution. Delete every single profile (even the ones from applications) and remake.

0 Likes