Shipping fees

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
We noticed when someone places an order it gives them the option for 1-2 day shipping and they can pay extra for it. Because this comes from Ali and takes up to 30 days we can’t offer that. How can we get this feature off so they don’t see that at check out?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
71 6 14

Hey, @AK88!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out to us here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

You should be able to change any shipping options in your admin by clicking Settings > Shipping. Once you locate the 1-2 day shipping, click Edit next to the shipping zone that contains the shipping rate that you want to delete:

On the shipping zone's page click the x  icon next to the shipping rate that you want to delete:
Click Save.

We have this guide here too in our help center which breaks down the steps for you. That should get rid of that rate for you and it won't show up as an option anymore, however, if you are unable to follow these steps or cannot find the exact rate, then please share your store URL with me and I can take a closer look for you.

Speak soon!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes