Shipping from Senegal to worldwide

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am new here and hope to find help for my enquiries.

I am about to set up an online store for selling cloths designed from senegal where i reside but my problem is finding the best option for shipping to any part of the world when clients order.I have approached DHL and UPS but the charges they give me would not help as it will increase cost of my products.

Can anyone help with any better option?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 14

All the big guys who provide discounted rates are unfortunately not operational from Senegal. You can approach a third party shipper who has discounted rates and ask if you can utilise your account details to ship worldwide. Otherwise you would have to target long term and start using the existing accounts from UPS,  DHL and start shipping. Once you ship extensively, in the next 4-6 months you will be able to renegotiate your contract with them and hopefully get a discounted set of rates. For utilising the accounts from DHL and UPS to ship, you can make use of the Multi Carrier Shipping label app that fetches your negotiated rates from the respective carrier.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes