Shipping from different locations to different locations

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,
I have a question regarding the shipping of orders.
I would like to sell my products in the United States but also in Europe.
I found products on OBERLO and / or Aliexpress that are stored in the United States and China. I would like orders for the United States ships directly from stock in the United States and orders for Europe or other countries ships from China.

How can I do this? 

Thanks for helping.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @FMDesign! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

What items are you looking to sell? And what other options have you explored for dropshipping apps to use besides Oberlo / Aliexpress. Don't get me wrong, both are great but are also quite limited in some aspects. For one, while Oberlo gives you access to some suppliers from the US, a bulk of their selection comes from China. This could cause issues with shipping times especially if your customers are in the US or the EU.

Moving forward, I'd like to invite you to check Spocket out! We're also one of the many dropshipping apps in existence on Shopify's app store. The platform offers thousands of products from suppliers mainly based in the US and the EU that you can choose from - and get this, shipping usually takes 3-5 days

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

We also have smart filters made available to you on our catalog so you can easily find the products you need. I'd like to specifically ask you to view the "Shipping from-Shipping to" filter - with this feature, you get to search a plethora of items that suit the shipping from-shipping to preference you have for your online store.

Search_-_Spocket.png

In any case, I do hope you get to explore Spocket and the many things we can offer before committing to a plan with other apps! Hope you get to dropship with us. 🙌🏼

0 Likes