Shipping individual products for free shipping

Highlighted
13 0 0
I have loaded 2 individual products $28 and $32. We want to offer free shipping over $50.

How do I enter that in the shipping rates? Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
395 25 114

Hi, @JacqM!

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for posting this question, and welcome to the Community. 

Are you hoping to offer free shipping on both products costing $28 and $32, or will free shipping only be an option for customers who spend more than $50?

Also, how are you currently setting up the shipping on your site? Are you using shipping profiles, or manual price-based shipping rates

If you're using shipping profiles, a free shipping rate for orders costing more than $50 can be created by working through these steps. However, if you're using manual price-based shipping rates, then you can offer free shipping on applicable orders by following these steps instead. 

Once I have more details about your current shipping set up, and which products you'd like to offer free shipping with, I can certainly help provide more assistance. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes