Shipping integration for Spain

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello!

Any chances there is a beta or is someone developing an integration for Correos or any spanish courrier?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
175 0 34

If you are looking at integrating Shipment Tracking, AfterShip is great! But yea, the Shipping integration is much awaited. Am sure your message will be loud enough for someone to build soon :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Thanks! I'm planning on using Afteship but I was looking for some app to calculate realtime the value of shipping :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

I have customized a table rates plugin to calculate shipping by UPS, Fedex, TNT and Correos. At Spainbox We can offer you too transport service for this couriers from Spain.

We offer shopify order fulfillment and warehousing services in Spain

I can send you table rates for all this couriers customized according to your monthly volume of shipments.

Contact me at Spainbox.com

http://spainbox.com/mailboxes

Spainbox services

- Amazon, ebay and Etsy order fulfillment and return management
- Mail / Parcel forwarding from Europe
- International shipping services with UPS, Fedex, DHL, TNT and National Postal services.
- Amazon, ebay and Etsy order fulfillment and return management
- Virtual address in Spain with call forwarding services
- European Order fulfillment services warehousing - Pick / Pack - International Shipping

Order fulfillment with Spainbox allows you to list, synchronise and automate your inventory across Shopify, eBay, Amazon, Etsy and your own webstore from one central hub, allowing you to save time, maximise sales, minimize overselling and increase profits.

You will use one dashboard and you will control your inventory and orders coming form Shopify, Amazon, Ebay, Etsy or your own shop.

Spainbox Manuel Gallego http://spainbox.com/mailboxes Services - Shopify, Amazon, ebay and Etsy order fulfillment and return management - Mail / Parcel forwarding from Europe - International shipping services with UPS, Fedex, DHL, TNT and National Postal services. - Virtual address in Spain with call forwarding services - European Order fulfillment services warehousing - Pick / Pack - International Shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted

I am not sure about any local Spanish courier. However, i did a quick test in the UPS price calculator and checked if there are UPS services available between Barcelona and Granada. I was able to get UPS rates as shown below :

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 5.52.26 PM.png

You can get these rates or better negotiated rates on your Shopify store provided you have a UPS account and have a negotiated contract with them. You can use the Multi carrier shipping label app to get rates using your own UPS account.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

One platform I'd recommend checking out is something called Easyship, which is, IMO, a great eCommerce tool that accommodates international shipping to and from Spain. You can integrate your online store easily and ship with global couriers like UPS, FedEx and DHL at discounted rates. Would definitely recommend!

0 Likes