Shipping issues

Solved
2 1 0

Good day, I have the USA set up as shipping to. But when I add something to the cart I get the message "We don’t offer shipping to the United States." 

I have two shipping rates.

Standard shipping - 9.95$ and is set to 0.1 lb Condition

Free shipping - 0.00$ and is set to 0.0lb Condition

Now all of the items I want to have free shipping are set to a weight of 0.0lb and the rest is paid shipping with a weight of 0.1. 

I set it up this way so I can do a free item, just pay shipping promotion. 

Now I have tried to do a test and all of my test fail with the message that we do not offer shipping to US.

Please help, This is supposed to be simple. I have tried everything i could think of.ffs.jpgffs2.jpgffs3.jpg

0 Likes

Success.

2 1 0

I managed to solve the issue, It was really simple after all.

You have to add all of your products or items you want to ship to the US. 

You add or create a new shipping profile if you do not already have one.

Go to manage rates.

Right next to the "search products" bar click the "browse" Button and add all of the products you want to ship to that location. 

After that, you can modify the rates and it will show in the checkout menu.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I got this issue too and the solution was still not clear to me, but i was able to debug a bit further into it.

Seems we need to have certain shipping 'rules' in place for the cart to move ahead and go to place order button.

What we need to do is , if you are doing weight based shipping amounts (as mentioned above), you need to make sure the products being checked out - comply to the weight rules.

So, suppose you just have one shipping rate of $9.5 for weight .1LB, and the product customer is placing in the cart is of .8LB, this error may come.

So, you may have to create other shipping profile , for example if you choose it to be weight based, then say $5 shipping on weights between .2 and .9LB, the above scenario is covered and thus you will move ahead to order page.

In summary - there is a link between your shipping rules and the products you have complying to the rules, if they don't, you will get the same error as stated.

0 Likes