Shipping large boxes - need shipping based on size not weight

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am new to Shopify but have been on Etsy for several years.  My problem is I ship large items (22" x 22" x 4" boxes) that make the price of shipping go up.  Obviously if I sell multiple of these items the boxes get larger and so does the cost of shipping.  I just had an order for 3 of these items and the shipping charge was what is equivalent to 1 item. On these larger items I need the shipping to take into account the size of the box, not just the weight.  Is it possible to just remove combined shipping?  Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @SimplyBlessed ,

I hope you are looking for shipping rates calculation based on the volumetric weight. If so, you can use the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that will help you calculate the rates and automate the packaging process based on the volumetric weight of the product. You can create custom boxes based on your product dimensions and the app helps you calculate accurate rates based on these values.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes