Shipping methods

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am a Canadian based shopify member, my products range in price from 3-30$ but the shipping costs are 11$ [on the 3 $ item] . Are there any other shipping options available other than Canada Post. I have free shipping over a certain amount but if someone wants to purchase just 15$ worth of product [for example] they shouldn't be charged 20$ in shipping. I need to know of alternative and economical options. Does anyone have suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

I am also based at Canada. we have a app can help with this situation. It will lower the shipping cost dramatically.  Please check www.qlinkscourier.com

I am looking for  small business owner as strategic partner to integrate the platform to shopify. Please contact me if you are interested 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Shipping cost from Canada Post ideally should not cost that much. However, if it is charging you $11 for a $3 product, do you think it is possible for you to mix them with higher priced products and ship them? Ideally shipping a $3 product does not seem to be that profitable. It would be interesting to hear your experience on how you were able to solve this. 

0 Likes