Shipping not available for the selected address

amberb31
1 0 1

I was having this issue and this was the cause:

All of my inventory was set to the address I had originally put in (mailing address) and it had defaulted to. I added a second address (fulfillment warehouse) and changed the default to that address but hadn't changed my inventory to that address. 

To fix I deactivated my original address, and when doing that it prompted me to set a destination for all of my inventory to go to, at which point I selected the fulfillment warehouse. 

Hope this helps someone!!

UKPreppingShop
Excursionist
23 0 6

Hi

Im getting the same error and think it maybe to do with the 2 locations, so our unit or the fulfillment warehouse BUT not all items are at the warehouse so we set some to unit also, i think thats the issue but cant set all to warehouse as it will show zero stock with them so cant sell....its a nightmare must be some easy fix?

0 Likes
MonsterMawd
Excursionist
13 0 14

This is 2nd time this glitch has happened to our store. 

Customers are unaware that Shopify does global update and that disables your Shipping rates. You are then forced to delete and re-enter the Shipping rates, but you don't know this until you've invested (wasted) time testing the store checkout and researching the issue. 

We get message from a kind customer that cannot checkout and they share this message, "Shipping not available for the selected address" or "Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location"

This is lingering glitch is a result of poor quality control by Shopify's team of Coders.

We suffer by

1. Losing customer transactions during this problem.

2. Our time is taken away from processing orders to research the issue and fix it.

stanky
1 0 0

I FIXED THIS WITH AN EASY SOLUTION!!!

So I had shirts available that were supposed to be 5.5oz but instead I put 5.5lb. My shipping only allowed for things under 5lb to be shipped, so naturally it gave them an error. DOUBLE CHECK THIS PEOPLE! It may seem obvious, but it was an error I had not noticed, and you may not have either

0 Likes
fitnessboozt
Excursionist
36 0 5

Hi Lilith i need your help with shipping setup. im getting shipping not avaliable for the selected adress message during checkout. 

0 Likes
fitnessboozt
Excursionist
36 0 5
0 Likes
Glamour
3 0 0

Mine says the same thing to some customers! I have a lot of people leave behind abandoned carts because Of it and can’t figure out the problem HELP!!!

0 Likes
DKtrFit
1 0 0

If anyone still has this problem, here's what worked for me. Certain apps will import the product but not shipping settings. Even though your shipping profiles may list ALL of your products the shipping is not truly assigned to ALL of your products. This is why some people said that it worked for them AFTER they deleted and re-did all of their shipping settings. I noticed for me that some of my products were fine with my shipping settings and some where not. The products that I added through Dropified were the ones showing that I "do not deliver to the address". I created a whole other shipping profile for Dropified imported products and my issue was resolved. Another thing that I was looking into from the Shopify help videos is what happens when you set conditions that do not include all possible values of a purchase. Be aware of that too, when you set conditions either weight or price be sure to cover the gambit of possibilities through your conditions (i.e. 0-50 free shipping and 50.01- no limit this amount of $ for shipping). Hope this helps someone.

0 Likes
Jaskaran6919
1 0 1

I got the same problem earlier, but now it is solved.

Make sure you set shipping rates from the same location that is set up in your product page. 
On your product page settings, you will find ‘ship from’ location.

kurjeg
1 0 0

In fact, if the country of delivery is not included in the area of operation of your delivery service, it will be quite problematic to arrange high-quality delivery with a guarantee at minimal cost...although nothing is impossible, right? I sometimes need products from the Chinese market. Online stores are useful when buying home goods and lighting equipment. I've looked at websites many times, and it's the Chinese sites that attract me the most, where there are excellent LED strips and other stuff. And I usually track the delivery using yanwen post track to make sure that everything happens as I plan B-)

0 Likes