Shipping not available for the selected address

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

What worked for me was that I removed the rates and added them back.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Are you still having the same issues? I am new to Shopify and I am test the checkout and I am getting the message and I cannot work out why?

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi Lilith, we are having the same issue with our site, but it's only when the customer adds add-on items to their cart.  We currently have it set so that the shipping rate for the add-ons is free, since the customer will be charged the full shipping rate for the main product, and there is no additional shipping charge for the add-on.  Are we doing something incorrect?  The shipping zone is set to "The Rest of the World".  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello. try to make the shipping profile new. it worked for me like that. unfortunately i can't write in the chat so i took the time to write to you. best regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

But did you have Printify Items still on your store after removing the app ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I figured out what my problem was. I don't know if its the same for you.  At some point Shopify or Printify stopped allowing the automated shipping rate calculation for basic teir (the 29/mo one)  So now you have to put in the shipping rates manually.  I don't know when they did that because a few months ago all my stuff would auto calculate with the basica shopify account but now they don't. Now you have to pay for the 79/mo store for them to auto calculate shipping rates with printify.  Honestly just seems like a money grab to me but there it is.

If you're using the basic membership you have to manually enter shipping rates with printify. There's tutorials on how to do it I ended up just using a flat rate, but either way its a pain in the butt.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same problem. Get to checkout and add to the cart, then put in the shipping address and I get a message stating "shipping not available for this address. What am I doing wrong? I only dropship products. What do I need to do to get this corrected?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
293 38 59

@billmc This sounds like you may have a more specific and different situation. I'd recommend contacting our support team to help review your settings and make sure that we can help you quicker.

Our live support (chat and callbacks), as well as our email and our social media support, are available 24/7. 

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
293 38 59

@thearcadeguys  I think there might be a different app or situation happening here. Some add on apps will need some extra set up to work with specific shipping apps or settings. I'd recommend contacting us to help review your settings and make sure that we can help you quicker.

Our live support (chat and callbacks), as well as our email and our social media support, is available 24/7. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
293 38 59

@NicNoc have you set up any apps that work with shipping? Our team would be more than happy to dive into the account with you to check what's happening there.

I'd recommend contacting us to help review your settings and make sure that we can help you quicker.

Our live support (chat and callbacks), as well as our email and our social media support, is available 24/7. 

0 Likes