Shipping not displaying in checkout

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have added a flat rate for all orders on a test store to UK only customers.
However shipping is now no longer displaying in my checkout and the cost of shipping is not being added to my store.

Can someone from Shopify support give me a hand with this please.
Shipping used to display in checkout!

Tx.
nwe

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1218 120 308

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @nwe 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you so much for reaching out and welcome to Shopify. That is an interesting issue. In my experience, the product not being marked as a physical product/requires shipping is the main culprit with this kind of issue.

• To check if this is the case please go to the Products section of your Shopify admin. Once there, mark all products and select "Edit Products": 
  • Once in the Bulk Editor select "Add fields" and then check off "Requires Shipping": 
  • From here you will be able to see if the product has been marked to require shipping, as you can see from the gif of my test store all my products require shipping. Make sure the boxes are checked for your products.
  • Once they are all checked to require shipping click Save. 

If this is not the issue please do let me know. If you could provide a link to your store and a screenshot of your Shipping Rates I will be able to test it from my end and spot any other possible issues.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Tx Bo for the fast response. That solved the problem - are there any other hidden fields I should be aware of which could impact on the transactional process particularly when my products have been imported via a CSV?

Tx.
nwe

0 Likes