Shipping not working - help!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello

My shopify website is www.littlefoundry.co.uk. In my admin section for shipping, I have 4 options listed including Collect In Person (free) and Royal Mail (£3.30)

When a customer places an order and goes to the checkout, they cannot complete the order as they get an error message saying;

There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination. Please contact us for assistance

When I look at the checkout page, I can only see 1 option for shipping which is the free one. I have also signed up for payments via Stripe - could it be this?

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Many thanks in advance

Linka

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
36 0 7

Hi Linka,

In Settings > Shipping section you set your shipping services linked to country destination, so perhaps check you have the "Royal Mail" service you setup under the UK country and also that when testing you were choosing UK as the shipping address for the order.

Good luck!

Matt

www.veeqo.com << Print Royal Mail, FedEx, MyHermes labels for your Shopify orders

Founder of www.veeqo.com << Sync your Shopify store with Amazon & eBay << Print shipping labels for Royal Mail, FedEx, MyHermes
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

As mentioned by Matt, the problem would have been not setting up shipping methods for specific countries. As a result if a specific country comes up at checkout for which no shipping method is set, then obviously no shipping method will be displayed. In such cases, it is always wise to revise the shipping methods under settings --> Shipping section.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes