Shipping options assigned to customer’s zone not visible at checkout

liberated
Tourist
6 0 0

Shopify support has been unable to find a resolution or provide an explanation as to why multiple customers in several zones are unable to purchase UPS ground and UPS 3-Day Select Labels at checkout. Our settings for zones having issues have been assigned to these locations, why are customers unable to view and purchase them at checkout?

I have troubleshooted with UPS to determine that this is not an issue on their end. 

All Shopify support chats and follow up are unable to determine why this is happening.

This issue has been going on for over 3 weeks and taking a toll on our business. 

I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
1984 321 426

Hi There!

Would you mind walking me through a step-by-step guide to replicate the issue on your live store? Would like to take a look at the issue on the live website

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
liberated
Tourist
6 0 0
We have shipped with UPS for the past 5 years and never incurred a situation like this. We only use UPS to ship our items and have set up zones on our shipping settings to have 6 shipping options. Another example, within the same zone, a customer in NY (zipcode 11576) can see the same shipping options as the WI customer and also UPS Second Day Air, but they still cannot see UPS 3-Day Select (all 6 options we assigned to this zone) at their checkout. We need all 6 shipping options to display for this zone. Something is defintely wrong with this zone.

We have never had this problem before until recently. The resolution you offered doesn't align with UPS. UPS 2-Day or 3 Day Select package requirements are the same as Next Day requirements in all areas in the US and Canada.

There's got to be a problem in Shopify's settings for UPS in this zone.
0 Likes
liberated
Tourist
6 0 0

A LIVE example would be for customers living in zip codes: 11576, 45241, 76182

When the customer goes to checkout and purchase their shipping label they do not see all the assigned shipping options we have set up for these states in our shipping settings. Some see UPS Next Day Air, some will see Next Day Air and 2-Day Air. They don’t see UPS 3-Day Select or UPS ground (if assigned). It makes no sense and just started happening (our customers started emailing us) 3 weeks ago.

I am certain this issue is far worse than jus these three states. This is a bigger issue than just the zipcodes I mentioned here.  We are losing customers because they are not seeing all of their shipping options. Honestly, I'm surprised other Shopify customers are not having the same issues, since we have not changed anything on

0 Likes
liberated
Tourist
6 0 0

A LIVE example would be for customers living in zip codes: 11576, 45241, 76182

When the customer goes to checkout and purchase their shipping label they do not see all the assigned shipping options we have set up for these states in our shipping settings. Some see UPS Next Day Air, some will see Next Day Air and 2-Day Air. They don’t see UPS 3-Day Select or UPS ground (if assigned). It makes no sense and just started happening (our customers started emailing us) 3 weeks ago.

I am certain this issue is far worse than jus these three states. This is a bigger issue than just the zipcodes I mentioned here.  We are losing customers because they are not seeing all of their shipping options. Honestly, I'm surprised other Shopify customers are not having the same issues, since we have not changed anything on our end.

0 Likes
liberated
Tourist
6 0 0

Is there any one out there that can help? This issue continues and no one at Shopify is offering any resolution.

0 Likes
liberated
Tourist
6 0 0

Step 1: visit www.liberatedspecialtyfoods.com

Step 2: Add any item(s) to your cart

Step 3: Checkout

Step 4: Enter contact information

Step 5: Use any address in zipcode(s): 76182, 45241, 11576 (for purposes of this test, I am using one in zipcode 76182)

Step 6: HERE is where the issue is! The ONLY shipping options available to customer's shipping to states located in NY, OH, WI, TX of which are set up to view and purchase label options in our store settings

Detail (by state):

NY - 3-Day Select not visible even though it's assigned to this zone in store shipping settings

OH- 2-Day Air not visible even though it's assigned to this zone in store shipping settings  

WI - UPS Ground not visible it's assigned to this zone in store shipping settings

TX - UPS 2-Day and 3-Day Select options not visible even though it's assigned to this zone in store shipping settings

0 Likes