Shipping per item

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, is there a way to specify different rates of shipping per item? For example I have large items (£4.50) and small items (£2). I'm currently rolling it all up into "Free Shipping" but considering alternatives. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
113 0 6

Hello Claire! 

Kassey here from the Shopify Guru Team! In your Shopify admin, you have the abilty to set manual shipping rates either by weight or by price. For weight based rates, you would set a condition based on the total weight of the order, you can see more about how to set weight based rates up here. Price based rates follow a condition based on the total value of the order, you can check out price based rates here.

Now, if you're looking to set up shipping rates based on a specific product, you may want to look into using an app, like Advanced Shipping Rules or Better Shipping!

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to reach out to Shopify support!

Kassey S
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

You can also check out the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that allows you to handle shipping per item based on conditions like Zone, Quantity, Weight, Price, Total Weight Range, etc

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes