Shipping rates - add via CSV upload

yogeshpatel
1 0 1

Please add feature to upload shipping rates using csv or sheet, Its very time consuming if there too many shipping zones to update.

craftychicks
1 0 1

Please add me to the list of members requesting this request.

Multiple countries + multiple shipping values + 100+products = nightmare to maintain if the shipping values change.

crafty-chicks-online.myshopify.com

Martin96
1 0 1

Hi, pls, include mi to the list for this feature. 

Thanks 

Martin

https://czech-beer.myshopify.com/

BGAH_Keith
Tourist
6 0 9

@Rea Any news on whether this is actually going the happen?

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
829 57 250

Hi, @BGAH_Keith

I appreciate you following up on this. 

I wish I had more details to share with you, but at this time, we're still collecting feedback on this feature request. If we have any updates on this in the future, we'll post these on our changelog and on our Updates blog, so I recommend keeping an eye out there. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SeanieB1983
3 0 0

Probably isn't going to happen @BGAH_Keith, there are requests/suggestions going back years and its still pretty much the same system they had when they launched.

0 Likes
6mmammo
1 0 1

I would really like to see something like this too. I have hundreds of individual shipping rates across dozens of countries and weight bands, and manually uploading these rates would take ages. Not to mention the room for human error.

There must be a way to import and export shipping rates via CSV.

Lisa_E
Shopify Expert
5 0 1

So we started work on an app that will allow you to edit your delivery profiles with a CSV/spreadsheet style interface. We're working on importing/creating new rates as the next feature. If anyone is interested in trying out as a beta tester, ping us at support@pogodan.com.  Thanks!

0 Likes