Shipping rates calculator not available

Solved
adventmedia
10 0 0

I went to chat support yesterday and they fixed the problem. It turned out that there was an extra whitespace in the address so Google could not verify the address. The error message did not mention that there was a problem with the address. That would have been helpful.

0 Likes
PetBeauty
1 0 0

Hi, I need this done for my account as well. I need it fixed expeditiously as this impedes checkout for my customers. Thank you.

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1030 118 162

That’s great, @adventmedia. Happy to hear you got it sorted out. 

Thank you for the suggestion. I can see how a more specific in the error message would have been helpful in this case, therefore I’ve passed your feedback along to our developers. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1030 118 162

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @PetBeauty. Welcome to the Community! You’re wanting to enable Third-party carrier calculated shipping on your account in order to use your own negotiated rates or a shipping app, correct? I understand your urgency. 

We’ll need to access your account in order to enable this feature on your store. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

0 Likes
Rabbe
1 0 0

Hi @Helen ,

I understand if I'm on the basic shopify plan and switch from monthly to annual billing, I can have CCS added to my account for free?µ

Could you help me with this set-up please?

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1030 118 162

Hi, @Rabbe. Welcome to the Community.

That is correct! If you change to an annual plan, Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) is included for free. Please start by updating your billing cycle yourself by going to ‘Settings > Plans and Permissions > Compare plans > Change your billing period’ as outlined in the Help Doc for Updating your billing period

Once this is complete, we will need to access your account in order to enable CCS you. Therefore, please follow the instructions in my previous post to get in touch with a live Support Advisor. They’ll be happy to activate it for you. 

Thanks!

0 Likes