Shipping rates calculator not available

Highlighted
3 0 1
"Better Shipping" app was used to calculate the shipping rate. But currently, its not working in the account. No shipping app is available to configure.
When I try "Add rate" > "Use carrier or app to calculate rates" to any Shipping Zone.
It display: "There are no carriers or apps available for this zone."
The app "Better Shipping" is available the Apps list (https://.....myshopify.com/admin/apps)
But Shipping >  Accounts and integrations> Carrier accounts > Enable third-party calculated rates at checkout (https://.....myshopify.com/admin/settings/shipping/accounts_and_integrations) is empty.
Only displaying "Upgrade your plan" button.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hey, @sDgn

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Welcome to the Community!

Shipping apps from the Shopify App Store, such as Better Shipping, require that you have the Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) feature on your account. You can read more about CCS, and it’s other benefits here.

From what you have described, it sounds like you may have had it at one time, but it is no longer active on your account. Since CCS is an added-on feature, it will have been removed if you’ve made any changes to your subscription plan recently (upgrade, downgrade, or billing cycle changes). 

However, don’t worry! If this is the case, I can add it back for you so that the Better Shipping app functions as it had previously. There are a few ways to add it on. They are:

• Add it to the Basic or Shopify Plan for $20/month.

• Choose the Advanced Plan. Carrier Calculated Shipping is included in this plan for free.

• Switch to an annual plan. CCS is also included for free in this plan. Additionally, an annual plan gives you a discount on your subscription fees as well.

Once you’ve decided which way you would like to include CCS in your plan, Shopify Support will need to enable it for you, so please reach out to a live guru for more immediate assistance. Alternatively, I have sent you an email, where you can reply and I’m happy to see this through for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I need this done for my account as well. I need it fixed expeditiously as this impedes checkout for my customers. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hi, @onetenclothing. I understand the urgency, and am happy to help you out!

Please check your inbox for an email from me, and kindly reply as soon as you get a chance so that I can look into getting the Carrier Calculated Shipping feature enabled on your account for you.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 2

Hi Helen,

Would you be kind enough to assist me with this? I just upgraded my plan to allow for carrier rates to be added. Thank you so much! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Gladly, @ginamarie! I’ve sent an email for authentication purposes and to authorize the change on your account. Once I receive your response back to it, I’ll be able to enable it for you.

Thanks!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

Would you mind helping me with the same issue? I would really appreciate it! 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Definitely, @parkwoodblvdclo! Have you decided which way you’d like to have it added to your account? The options are listed above in my post from 04-22-2020

Keep an eye out for an email from me. Please reply once you’ve made the preferred changes to your account, if you are choosing a plan upgrade or changing your billing cycle, and I’ll enable the CCS feature for you.

Thanks!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi do I need the shipping rates calculator on my account for DSERS 10 day shipping to work?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hi, @corinthians! Are you referring to the third party app DSers - Aliexpress Dropshipping? If so, this app is an alternative to Oberlo, and so it works as a way to import and manage your Aliexpress products. With dropshipping, the shipping options are determined by the supplier, and with this integration in particular, they appear to be managed through the app directly. 

Therefore, I don’t believe Carrier Calculated Shipping is required to choose the products that offer 10 day shipping. However, I recommend contacting the DSers app developers directly, or looking through their Help Center to determine the requirements to use any preferred features of their app. They’ll be your best resource.

Have you been using Oberlo for your dropshipping business so far? Are there features you find are missing that make DSers - Aliexpress Dropshipping a better alternative for you?

0 Likes