Shipping rates charged to customers is much lower that what shopify is charging me.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Canada Post has sent out an email stating that they are offering significant discounts on shipping services for the next 3 months for small business - "Think Small" My store is connected with my API account so when customers shop Canada Post is charging them the new discounts for a substantial decrease, but when I pay for my shipping labels through shopify it is much more expensive as the discount doesn't seem to be working. Is there any fix for this or am I forced to now use Snap Ship for all labels? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

I don't know about Snap Ship but, to use negotiated rates directly from your Canada Post account and handle shipping, you can use the Multi Carrier Shipping Label, that helps you integrate your own Canada Post account with Shopify. The app helps you show negotiated rates at checkout, print shipping labels in bulk, and also handle the tracking process.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes