Shipping rates from AliExpress

Patrick_Kilbane
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Is there an app or anyway that you can import the shipping rates that the supplier has on their AliExpress page?

I'm using Oberlo to import and have purchased the $20 Shopify carrier option

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1748 194 436

Hey there, Patrick.

Bo here from Shopify Support!

That is a really great question. At the moment there is no way to import the live rates from Oberlo suppliers into your Shopify account. These rates will have to be added manually. You can take a look at this guide from Oberlo on setting up your shipping rates in Shopify.

Our recommended approach is to offer free worldwide shipping, this way you'll have to incorporate the shipping costs into your prices. E-packets would be the best option for shipping in these cases as the cost of shipping with an e-packet range from free-$3USD. When setting up your pricing rules you will need to mark up your selling price to absorb the highest possible price, in this case, $3USD.

Free shipping will also make your customer less sensitive to delivery times. It's a great marketing tool overall.

I understand that this may not be what you want to hear. I will be sending this feature request feedback to the Oberlo team. All feedback and feature requests are incredibly valued.

I just wanted to share our Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping and our 16 Dropshipping Tips for New Entrepreneurs to help you get started.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes
INT_Dropshipper
2 0 0

hi, I'm software engineer, I think its not difficult to pass shipping methods and costs from supplier page to shopify checkout page (technically). why its not possible yet? 

0 Likes