Shipping rates not showing

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there, 

When I attempt to do a test order, I get the error message that says "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address"

I have a general shipping profile set up and products in there and it is based on weight. I have 3 zones set up, 

but for some reason I keep getting this error, 

Any ideas please? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
627 55 155

Hi @Simpleswapshop,

Thank you for getting in touch with your question. There can be a few reasons that can cause this problem.

First of all, you'll want to ensure that you having shipping rates enabled for the country you are entering an address in for. You'll also want to check that the order you've added to your cart qualifies for one of the shipping rates you've offered—for example, if you're using weight-based rates and the maximum weight that qualifies for a shipping rate is 10lbs, an order that exceeds that will not qualify and the customer will be unable to complete checkout.

It's also important to make sure that the location you have set for your shipping profile is set up to accept online orders. You can do this by heading to Settings > Locations in the admin, choosing the location in question, and making sure that the

If you've checked all of this and the issue is still present, try checking out in an Incognito or private window and see if the issue persists. If it does, please let me know here and (if possible) provide a screenshot of your shipping profile and rates so I can take a closer look.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Victor, 

Thanks for getting back to me, 

I am using a 3rd party supplier, it seems their location turns up as an app location, 

my default location then seems to have no inventory against it, and I'm not sure what to do to change that, do I set up a new locaiton, 

also in the products the inventory is managed by the 3rd party not by shopify, would this be causing the issue, 

screenshot below, 

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 10.22.26.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 10.20.52.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
627 55 155

Hi @Simpleswapshop,

Thank you for providing this information. I don't believe this is an issue with the third-party fulfilment option, no. When you add products to your cart, are you sure the weight of the order does not exceed the maximum weight for all of your shipping rates?

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes