Shipping reports

jjlockerby
1 0 0

Does anyone know how to generate a report for shipments that haven’t been delivered yet? We would like an easier way to track our packages if it is possible.  Thanks for any input.

0 Likes
Kevin_Lovegreen
2 0 0

Did you find out how to get this report? We need the same thing.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Report-Pundit
Excursionist
142 0 11

Hi @jjlockerby & @Kevin_Lovegreen,

I am John from Report Pundit app.

With Report Pundit you can generate a report to know if the shipment is delivered or not.

We also create business-specific custom reports.

You can schedule the reports to email, FTP, Google Drive & Data Studio.

Contact us at support@reportpundit.com or our live support for help in creating reports.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes
Kevin_Lovegreen
2 0 0
Hi John!

We are looking at adding the Report Pundit app; however I was hoping you
could help answer if your reports will provide the following information:

Order #
Order Date
Not delivered as of date of report

We are wanting to track orders that may be lost in the USPS or UPS system
and for those customers who have not received their orders in over 30+ days.

Thank you.
Kevin Lovegreen
0 Likes
Report-Pundit
Excursionist
142 0 11

Hello @Kevin_Lovegreen,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, it is possible. However, to understand your requirement better, I request you to Install the Report Pundit app and contact our live chat support team or email us at support@reportpundit.com our team will start working on your requirement Immediately.

We provide 14 days of a free trial.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes
alexstonehouse1
Excursionist
13 0 31

Hi there, I have been actively advocating for shipping reports, and a comprehensive shipping bill each month. I encourage others to also contact Shopify and make some noise about this. To me, it is a basic part of business transparency and trust.

For a basic Shipping Cost total report: From your owner account, you can go to Settings --> Billing --> View Finance Overview (at bottom) to get a generalized shipping cost total for whatever time period you'd like. It's just one lump sum, however.

IMPORTANT TO KNOW (I have confirmed this with a Shopify rep): Any additional/secondary shipping charges (such as dimensional weight adjustments, returned packages fees, and address adjustment/change fees) also just get lumped into this one "Shipping Fees" category and there is no other way to find or view those additional charges except by looking back into past individual orders to check their Timeline feeds. 1. How can anyone be expected to do that? 2. How do I know I'm being charged appropriately and where I need to make adjustments to my own shipping process in the future?

A simple fix, if Shopify is not willing or able to provide comprehensive bills, is that the carriers can send me bills directly for any additional charges so I can evaluate and pay them. I would just pay the initial label cost through Shopify.

Please contact Shopify and make some noise about this, and contribute to these community posts. That's the only way to get them to make changes from what I can tell.

0 Likes