Shipping to Australia ..

Highlighted
1 0 0

dropshipping from China and want to Dropshipping to Australia, can someone tell me how I should charge for shipping and what to set my preferences as in set-up? I'm really confused..I have Oberlo, if that matters...honestly the who,e shipping thing in general has me so confused with dropshipping..any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Audra_Chereshko! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

This post was published for about 3 years now so you probably already figured out how to set shipping prices. Despite this though, I'd like to go on ahead and invite you to check out Spocket, for the reason that info like this is made available to you when you search for items on the app's catalog. This applies to products that can be shipped to Australia as well.

Search_-_Spocket.png

One of our goals at Spocket is to make the entire pre-sales process (product import, product customization, etc.) easy for our merchants so they can focus on making sales. In any case, as a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives you access to various EU and US suppliers - the catalog has items from these suppliers, as well as from Australia, which can ship in as fast as 1-3 days as seen in the image above.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

If you want to learn more, you can hop on over to Spocket's official website, sign-up for free, and do some exploring yourself!

0 Likes