Shipping to Canada from Us

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

I am trying to ship to Canada for one of my customers but it keeps saying my shipping address cannot be verified. I went to settings and updated my shipping address several times which I never had to do when shipping within the United States. However it still says my shipping address cannot be verified. How can I fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
910 56 113

Hi there @Daluxe!

Don here from Shopify.

One thing I would suggest when adding or updating an address to be verified it to search for that address using Google, and then enter the address in the exact same format as the result returned by Google.

If this alone doesn't allow you to proceed, I'd also recommend that you clear the cache on your browser, update it to the latest version if necessary and finally try using a private browsing window (like Google Chrome's incognito mode) to see if you can enter the address and proceed.

Let us know if this doesn't resolve it for you and reply with a link to your store here in that instance so we can dig into this further. 

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1
Hi Don,

This did not work. Here is my store url https://daluxecollection.com/
Www.daluxe-collection.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
910 56 113

Hi again @Daluxe!

Don from Shopify once more.

Apologies, as it looks like I missed your reply here.

Have you since been able to enter your address okay and have it verified?

If so, can you let us know what you needed to do in order to do so, and if not just let us know so we can dig into this further for you along with our escalated teams here.

Did you just recently start shipping to Canada, or had you been able to do so okay in the past before this issue with your address?

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with please just let me know!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes