Why isn't my Shopify store shipping to Canada?

anna-mart
Tourist
3 0 1

I am doing a test run on my store.  All the products that I've tested so far say they don't deliver in Alberta Canada. I tried British Columbia, Canada, the same thing.  I figured that it counts for the whole of Canada.  When I went back to the products I imported (Oberlo) to check where they "ship to" they all stated they ship to Canada. But when I do the test run of my shop - no shipping to Canada.  Where do I fix this? On Shopify, Oberlo?  

Replies 5 (5)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @anna-mart,

There has been similar issues for some of the other merchants as well. You can check out Nick's answer from this discussion that addresses the same issue: https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/quot-We-don-t-offer-shipping-to-United... 

I hope this helps you! 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
anna-mart
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi  HariKrishna

Thanks for coming back to me.

It turned out that I didn't create shipping rates for between $0.00 to $74.99.  Because I'm offering free shipping for $75 dollars and up for Canada and the USA I only created those shipping rates but you have to create separate shipping rates for the amounts below the $75.00 too. So when I created shipping rates for the $0.00 - $74.99 part, the problem was fixed.  I hope I'm making sense and hope this helps someone else.

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

@anna-mart You literally just messaged a second before me! 

Great that you were able to get this sorted out! Thanks for sharing. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

anna-mart
Tourist
3 0 1

It is an absolute pleasure!

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @anna-mart,

Nick here from Shopify. 

As @PluginHive pointed out, I answered a very similar question to this but for a separate region in another topic. Hopefully it can help shed some light on this for you. 

As I also touched on in that thread, it could also be a multitude of reasons as to why it could be happening and is something we'd need to access your account in order to resolve. We’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our support team here and log in to your account to create a support request.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.