Shipping

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi
Need assistance with shipping.
I have addition au post.
However, so I need both ship it and aus post addition?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 2

I think you need know the role between shipit and AUS post first, then select the best one suit for your business.

China order fulfillment agent, 1688 dropshipping suppliers, www.86deal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thanks, so I don’t need both. How do I install one and remove the other?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Does Shipit provide cheaper rates than what you get from Australia Post? If yes, you could just opt for Shipit.

But, if you have an Australia Post account, it would be better to use an app like Australia Post rates & labels and handle shipping. The app helps you display live Australia Post rates, generate labels and also handle Australia Post tracking. It would be easy for you to get discounted rates as well based on your order volume.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

yes,I think it is quite time and energy consumimg to follow up with information in invenrtory and shipping.Why don't you choose a 3 rd party fulfilment center to help you and more shipping options can be offered.Where are your suppliers?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

there is a solution that allows integration with AU post along with real time rates from many other couriers.  Would you like to discuss?

https://calendly.com/kingwebmaster/15min

0 Likes