Shipping

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi

I had a website design and everything went fine. My wholesaler only delivers within the USA, The put in a page with fees, but I cannot connect the rates with checkout. I have the basic plan, and don't want to pay 200 US for this feature. 

Does anyone know how to connect rates to checkout. I am in Canada and the wholesaler is in the states. Shipping apps don't work either because, they say that Shopify says you have to upgrade or pay 20 dollars extra, I can't see this option with shipping.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

While it may not be ideal, they do also have another option for getting the Third-party calculated rates feature, which is to switch to annual billing. If you go this route, they give the feature for free (instead of $20 a month), and give 10% off of the price of your Shopify plan, but it will require a year up front. Food for thought, but I hope this might help!

Customer Success Lead @ Intuitive Shipping
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you for your quick response. I really appreciate your help. I will
look into that today.

Jane
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 6 15

Hello Ethelmay,

Once you enable the courier rate option in Shopify, let us know if you want us to review your overall shipping scenario to confirm efficiency and any cost saving options.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Paul is right here. You can just use the Shopify annual subscription to get the carrier calculates rates feature for free (instead of paying $20/month).  You also get an additional 10% off on your Shopify plan. 

Also, there are apps available like the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app, which can be used if you are looking for some advancement in the carrier calculates rates feature.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
50 0 3

Hi Ethel,

The last thing you want to do is surprise your customers with an enormous grand total when they’re about to hit “Buy Now.”  Or worse, shipping something around the world only for the customer to refuse to accept the shipment because of the high duties.

Shipping management software can help you give customers the whole shipping price story upfront so you don’t end up with a bunch of products sitting in abandoned carts.  

You can get in touch with our sales team, and they would be happy to discuss further. Or you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and see how ShipperHQ works for you.

0 Likes