Shipping

Highlighted
5 0 0

The only item in my store is manufactured per order and shipped from the UK. I cannot get settings in shipping to recognize that and when anyone tries to order they are given a message saying that it can't be shipped to that address. How do I fix this?ScreenShot-Shipping.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @rockabillyhill,

I suspect that the shipping zone settings on your Shopify store might have something to do with this.
Head to Settings > Shippings & Delivery and check if all the countries you deliver to are configured here. There should be an option to set that you can ship anywhere in the world too.

You can check out this blog for step by step info on how to do this.
https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/setting-up-and-managing-your-shipping/setting-up-shippin...

Let me know if this solved the problem you were facing. 

Best Regards,
Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you Modemagic.

I have the settings for shipping to North America from my one manufacturing location in London. It would allow shipping to Canada but not the US!

Now it is allowing US shipping but it doesn't give the price when checking out. So frustrating. Don't know why it's so complicated.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @rockabillyhill 

In the same settings, there should be an option to set shipping rates based on zones. 
Do check if your shipping rates are set there. If they are, ideally they should reflect on your store when someone is trying to purchase from that zone.

Cheers,
Vignesh
ModeMagic 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Unfortunately, the only thing that shows up in the shipping settings for manage rates is this: USPS (Discounted rates from Shopify Shipping), which I know nothing about. There should be USPS International that is based on where it's being shipped to, but that option is nowhere to be found. What's frustrating is that if I could speak with someone at shopify, it could probably be taken care of in a few minutes. I see no need for such complex issues in setting this up. So this just goes on and on.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Sure would be nice to be able to get real support from shopify, such as being able to talk with someone!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Is there no support from shopify?!

0 Likes