Solved

Shippings from different country of origin

Megantaur
Tourist
4 0 1

I have Product apps that ships from Asia and would take long to be delivered as it is international. I also have other product apps that cannot deliver items to Asia and Africa. Is there some way I can organize and sort this so my clients wont get confused which to buy? I am afraid they’d be expecting a 3-7 delivery business days but could receive it longer than expected because the warehouse of the product is from China. What if they are getting married and need to receive the items they ordered before the wedding or any events of the matter. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Megantaur,

Thanks for getting in touch. You can use shipping profiles and shipping zones to determine different shipping costs for different products and regions, and also disallow customers from countries you don't wish to sell to from buying. Using these options can help you control your shipping and charge the appropriate rates for customers in different regions. I'd also recommend checking out our comprehensive guide on selling internationally to learn more about other considerations you should make when selling around the world.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Megantaur,

Thanks for getting in touch. You can use shipping profiles and shipping zones to determine different shipping costs for different products and regions, and also disallow customers from countries you don't wish to sell to from buying. Using these options can help you control your shipping and charge the appropriate rates for customers in different regions. I'd also recommend checking out our comprehensive guide on selling internationally to learn more about other considerations you should make when selling around the world.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog