Shipstation not fulfilling orders

Highlighted
1 0 0

When I create a label for an order in Shipstation, I expected it would tell Shopify to fulfill the order. I also expect that once Shipstation fulfills the Shopify order then the Shipping Confirmation email would also include the tracking info. 

Both of these items are not happening when I print the label in Shipstation. Anyone have any guesses as to why?

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 4.56.47 PM.png

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

Same issue I had yesterday too. Not sure why its not fulfilling on the Shopify end.

0 Likes
Explorer
44 4 5

When i ship through shipstation, it fulfills items on shopify but doesn't send notification.  Shipstation does.  Tracking becomes a note on the order but it is fulfilled.  

I don't know if there is a solution with the issue, but around the beginning of this month,  something happened with shopifys' shipping settings. I fulfill from shopify, but the tracking number became notes and did not let customers know about items being shipped. It wasn't working for like a day.  

It could have something to do whit a bug that shopify had. There were many incidents on the shopify status page at the end of Nov, and beginning of Dec.

0 Likes