Shipstation - what does it do for me?

Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Right now, I'm manually entering shipping information into Fedex.com for labels.  How is shipstation going to make my shipping easier?  is it going to give me better rates than I already have?  Please tell me the benefits of adding this app to my store, because right now, I'm not sure...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
64 0 3

Hey there,

My name is Emma and I'm one of the Support Gurus. ShipStation is a pretty popular app and is great for a few different reasons:

1) It offers discounted rates/labels

2) You can print labels for different services such as USPS, FedEx ect

3) You can do batch labels rather then having to do each order individually 

4) ShipStation also communicates the shipping/tracking information back to Shopify so that it can be shared in the notification email to the customer

Thanks - 

Emma B

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Any way to tell what the fedex ground rates are for zone 1 and zone 8?

John

0 Likes
Highlighted

Manually entering shipping information into FedEx website is cumbersome. You have to copy paste every little order info manually and this takes both time and money. To overcome this, you are trying to use Shipstation. I would recommend another app - Multi carrier Shipping label app that saves both time and money. Using the app you can show real time shipping rates at checkout, generate labels in bulk, generate manifest, request pickups and track shipments in real time. This is completely automatic so the order info is sent to FedEx without you having to manually put in every detail.

0 Likes