Shopify 2Checkout - What is approved url?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there!

I am having issue in my store where i am able to see the sale on the on the 2checkout merchant account but order is not being created on shopify (i see an abondned cart instead). 

I think the issue is occuring because i have not setup the approved url but i do not know what it is and what value it must be set to be able to create order.

Kindly see the image attached

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
748 42 134

Hi, Danyal!

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out, and congrats on your getting some sales so far!

Let's help you out, to make sure this payment integration is fully set up for you. 

For 2Checkout to be set up correctly, you must first ensure that you have the gateway correctly added within your Shopify admin. 

Here if you could go to admin > settings > payments and select this from the dropdown list. In here you will need to enter your Account Number (9-digit numerical value) and a secret code. 

For the approved URL, based on the info offered by 2Checkout and their own payment integration, this will need to be set to " Header Redirect " and followed by entering your Secret Word (with exactly the same value  as you have entered in your Shopify admin.)

They have a little more info on this here for you to check out

I hope this helps- feel free to let me know. 

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like