Shopify Canadian shipping labels - Light Packet USA?

Highlighted
17 0 0

Excited to see the new Canada Post integration with Shopify shipping labels!

Any chance the Light Packet USA option will be included in future? I see Small Packet USA is an option, but Light Packet is cheaper ($5.70 Light Packet instead of $8.40 Small Packet). I've always used Light Packet for all my orders, but PayPal shipping labels is the only online solution that offers it currently. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
113 0 6

Hello Tanja, 

My name is Kassey and I'm a Guru here at Shopify. Currently Shopify doesn't offer the Light Packet as an option, I'm afraid. I will put in a feature request for you though and hopefully it will be something that we look into supporting in the future.

Kassey
Shopify Guru
https://support.shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 8

Hi Kassey - any update on this?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 9

I second this.  Americans laugh in my face when I tell them that it's $6.50USD to ship them a tiny 50 gram envelope. 

My guess is that this is a very low priority item and will be parked.  It's the sort of thing that keeps small Canadian e-commerce from being able to compete in the US market.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I third this, I get this all the time too :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Any update on this please? I'm super bummed that this isn't an option. Most of my packages ship light package on every other storefront. It's already so hard to compete with U.S. shops, and now to have crazy shipping for a small order too?

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Would love an update as well. Especially now that Canada Post has raised Light Packet rates for 2017. :-(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Why is it an option in the Canada Post testing section of the Shipping admin panel, but not available on check out?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I'm getting lots of abandons because of not having this for my shipping... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Shopify support: any update on the possibility of adding " Light Packet" to our Canada Post shipping options? Thanks!

0 Likes