Shopify Direct Payment Gateway for US

Solved
ahmed_k
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi. Can anyone tell me apart from Shopify Payments & Stripe, what other direct payment gateways are available to integrate in the USA? By direct payment gateway, I mean the ones where the customer inputs his/her Credit Card details without leaving the site. Thanks

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1784 193 554

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there,  

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

That is a great question. This list often changes and so I would have to recommend that you reach out to the gateway you are interested in using to make sure that their gateway is still a direct, embedded gateway for you to use:

• Authorize.net
  • Bambora
  • Chase Paymentech (Orbital)
  • CyberSource
  • First Data Payeezy
  • FirstData US
  • Merchant e-Solutions
  • PaymentExpress
  • PayPal Payflow Pro
  • QuickBooks Merchant Services (Intuit)
  • Realex
  • Sage Payment Solutions
  • Shopify Payments
  • Stripe
  • WorldPay (Direct)

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes

and I would add to this list... Square, my personal favorite for my eCommerce bookkeeping clients that also run payroll for employees and contractors thru Square full service payroll.

ST6389
2 0 0

Hi Shopify staff

I have the same situation.  However, I´m using  PayU as a payment supplier from Colombia.  Could  you tell me if can I reach out an embedded gateway with this supplier? 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1784 193 554

Hey there, @ST6389 

You will need to contact PayU. You can do so here. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes
ST6389
2 0 0

Hi @Bo 

PayU said on their website that we could have an embedded gateway in our website. However, I'm not sure if Shopify let us do this gateway with PayU.  

I want to keep my customers on my website even when they are doing all the payment process.

Thank you for your prompt reply. 

0 Likes
Hilda7
12 0 0

Hi,

I believe Checkify app will be helpfull in this case. It enable codeless integration with various third-party payment gateways. 

You definetely should check it: https://checkify.pro/

0 Likes